The nnSF Performance Workshop offers a concentrated chamber music experience and currently invites applications from all instrumentalists and vocalists over the age of 18 (including undergraduates, graduates, faculty, and professionals). Offered concurrently with the Composition Workshop, Music Technology Workshop, and Research Summit, the Performance Workshop will provide fellows extensive interaction with the faculty, guest composers, and visiting artists, as well as opportunities for professional level performances of some of our repertoire's finest works throughout the festival.
Performance fellows will benefit from the following activities:
- Admission to all festival activities, including rehearsals, coaching, presentations by guest artists and guest composers, and concerts.
- Perform on average of five to seven chamber works, working with faculty and other performance fellows in the preparation of festival concerts.
- Private coaching with performance faculty.
- Opportunities for small-group interaction with guest artists and winners of the International Call for Scores competition.
- Access to collaboration with Composition and Technology Fellows.
- Additional performance opportunity on 'norf SPACE' concerts